Hey, everyone! Here’s another quick tutorial I made using the Maybelline SS 2016 New York Fashion Week collection, which I wrote about here. The look is very simple, and is inspired by the current face of Maybelline: Georgina Wilson. I only used five products: Maybelline’s White Super Fresh in 03 Natural, L’Oreal’s Brow Artist, Maybelline’s Color Tattoo 24-hour eye shadow in Creamy Beige, Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown, and Bold Matte Lipstick by Color Sensational in Mat 4 (coral).
1. Start off by sweeping your whole face (up until the neck) with White Super Fresh. I love how this instantly mattifies my face and removes the shine.
2. I used my current flavor-of-the-week brow product, Brow Artist, to fill in my brows.
3. Using my ring finger, I dabbed the Color Tattoo 24-hour eye shadow all over my lid.
4. I then lined my lids with Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Brown. The color of this is just gorgeous and makes brown eyes really pop. It’s perfect for day time wear.
5. I finished off my look with the Bold Matte Lipstick by Color Sensational in Mat 4!
And that’s my SuperFresh Time Square makeup look!
By the way, there will be a Maybelline New York Fashion Week sale from November 13 to December 15, 2015. Discounted items include the products featured in this article, so be sure to catch the sale!