A Review on Color My Brows by Etude House
I think I’ve mentioned it a few times before how obsessed I am with eyebrows—especially since my staple look these days has become eyebrows, lashes, and lips. I never use foundation anymore, and I rarely use eye shadows unless I’m about to attend a more formal event. Eyebrows, lashes, and lips are the only features I focus on—to add a little oomph to my look whenever I have dinner with friends or a date with the Cupcake.
For the longest time, I’ve been using K-Palette’s Lasting 2Way Eyebrow Liner, which I absolutely love. However, recently, I finally purchased Etude House’s Color My Brows eyebrow mascara for only Php 378.
Color My Brows in Rich Brown
I just swiped it the usual way—starting from the thinner tip of my brows, then working my way to the thicker end. In just five minutes, my brows were filled in (almost) perfectly. (Remember: Eyebrows don’t have to be twins, they just have to be sisters.)
Just a few tips to remember:
- If you see too much of the product on the brush, swipe the excess on the bottle
- You can also lightly swipe it on tissue (I do this sometimes)
- Always, always start from the thinner end of the brows then work your way to the thicker end
- Gentle, feather-like strokes! Keep this in mind to avoid looking like Helga Pataki.
- If it’s too dark, you can always use a spooley to lighten it up a bit and make it look more natural
For more tips on how you can fill in your eyebrows, you can read my article here.
This is what happens when I arrive an hour too early for work.
Got any questions? Feel free to comment below!